Videos of the presentations
(Presentations and videos in Spanish)
SEMINARIO FINAL – PROYECTO LIFE IREKIBAI
The LIFE-IREKIBAI project ended its journey with the celebration of the final Seminar that takes stock of the joint actions of Navarra and Gipuzkoa to improve the river connectivity of the Leitzaran and Bidasoa basins.
Here you can see the videos of the lectures of the LIFE IREKIBAI Project Seminar:
November 25, 2020
- Greetings from the LIFE IREKIBAI project.
- Framework presentation: Why, when and how Iberian fish migrate
Section LIFE IREKIBAI
- Project overview and ecosystem services.
- Changes in habitats and river geomorphology
- Changes in species: salmon and Iberian desman
- Participation and dissemination processes
Section Invited entities
- Permeabilization works of Cantabrian HC
- Elimination of river obstacles at European level
- Fish Migration River, project about to be implemented
- Clousure of the Seminar.
The actions of the project have been articulated around three main lines of action. On the one hand, the restoration of rivers, which has accounted for most of the investment; on the other, the improvement of knowledge about the management and restoration of river basins; and finally, raising awareness in society about the values and environmental services that our rivers provide.
Both the details of the actions carried out and the results of the project are included in the LAYMAN REPORT and the video about the project, which is available at the following link.